Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Manoj Kasichainula <ma...@io.com> on 1998/09/21 19:49:31 UTC

Re: application/smil MIME type in Apache default (was:Re: XML MIME types)

On Fri, Sep 18, 1998 at 11:26:49PM +0200, Philipp Hoschka wrote:
> I'd like to see application/smil included.

I'm not sure that MIME types that have not been approved which don't
have x- prefixes should be added in. But this may have already been
done in the past, and this might be close enough to apparently that
it would not matter. I'd like to see someone more in tune with the
standards processes make this call.

In any case, until Apache includes this, a webmaster can always add it
in mime.types or through an AddType directive.

"...and as she finally reached orgasm, she screamed 'the mail server
will be down for three hours tonight!  Yes!  Oh, yes!'" -- J.D. Falk