Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by June Taylor <ju...@umn.edu> on 2016/04/12 22:45:05 UTC

Package release schedule for Mesosphere Mesos 0.29

What's the release schedule for Mesosphere's packaging of Mesos, currently
at 0.28, and I'm specifically interested in when 0.29 would be expected?

Is there a routine schedule for this?

Thanks,
June Taylor
System Administrator, Minnesota Population Center
University of Minnesota

Re: Package release schedule for Mesosphere Mesos 0.29

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
As discussed in the previous community sync (notes of which have just been
emailed to the list), 0.29.0 is being targeted for mid-may.

Mesosphere packages are automatically released (within hours) following the
official release.