Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by 晖 <82...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/03/29 12:55:56 UTC

回复: [Discuss][DSIP] Support load binlog from MySQL directly without relying other service

Hi Ling,&nbsp;
Do you mean 'canal' component? I have not cancelled any component,&nbsp;
only extended current binlog load with a new type of 'debezium'.

Because the Canal service is not provided in my company's product environment,
users can't use the current binlog load. I think the new type simplifies the usage
of binlog load, and shortens the data flow.

The similiar function is provided by ClickHouse. I think it's a brilliant experience to
use a MPP database as a MySQL's slave. It's not the same background with Flink&nbsp;
Connector.

Posted by 蔡聪辉 <ca...@163.com>.
I think one of the elegant implementations may be something like routine load

在 2022-03-30 10:47:39,"ling miao" <li...@apache.org> 写道:

Posted by ling miao <li...@apache.org>.