Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Bettina Reck <Be...@gmx.de> on 2004/12/22 15:32:59 UTC

Accessing elements with namespace prefix - problem

Dear all,

I use a stylesheet to transform a another stylesheet with that contains
formatting objects. The stylesheet that to transform looks like the
following example:
<xsl:template match="/">
  <fo:root>
    <xsl:copy-of select="$fo:layout-master-set" />
      <fo:page-sequence master-reference="default-page"
initial-page-umber="1" format="1">
        <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
          <fo:block>
             etc.

Now I would like to iterate from the uppermost element ('xsl:template
match..') to the child element 'fo:root'. In my transformation stylesheet I
use the following statement:
<xsl:apply-templates select="xsl:template[@match='/']/fo:root">
but this template seem to match no element. When I change the
XPath-expression to the following statement, I am able to access the desired
element:
<xsl:apply-templates select="xsl:template[@match='/']/child::node()">.

I searched the list for this problem but I still not figured out how to
solve this problem. Do I have to use the PrefixResolver class?

Thanks in advance,
Bettina Reck

--

+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION f�r Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben