Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dan Zehme <dz...@attbi.com> on 2002/02/15 17:14:40 UTC

"Cannot find server or DNS Error" on post

Since using Tomcat 4.0.x with AJP 13 connector, frequently my users are getting a "Cannot find server or DNS Error" when pressing one of my submit buttons that is POSTing a form.  It most frequently happens on a form uploading a file.  Has anybody else seen this error and has anybody found a solution?  I did not see this with Tomcat 3.2, and I was having different problems with Tomcat 3.3.

Dan