Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2006/07/12 15:33:37 UTC

APR-UTIL build breakage

Since this morning, apr-util (trunk) is refusing to build:

    Making all in apr-util
    make[3]: *** No rule to make target `.make.dirs', needed by
`buckets/apr_brigade.lo'.  Stop.
    make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

As a stopgap, I copied over the .make.dirs from apr to apr-util.

Re: APR-UTIL build breakage

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 7/12/06, Jim Jagielski <ji...@jagunet.com> wrote:
> Since this morning, apr-util (trunk) is refusing to build:
>
>     Making all in apr-util
>     make[3]: *** No rule to make target `.make.dirs', needed by
> `buckets/apr_brigade.lo'.  Stop.
>     make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>     make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>     make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>
> As a stopgap, I copied over the .make.dirs from apr to apr-util.

This really should be discussed on the apr dev list, but FWIW, I
believe Joe Orton already committed a fix for this.

-garrett