Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Albrecht Dreß <al...@lios-tech.com> on 2005/03/04 08:42:07 UTC

[users@httpd] Howto xclude single folder from SetHandler?

Hi,

first of all, sorry if this a dumb question, I'm new to this list...

I have a problem setting up Apache 2.0.40 on a RH 9 box properly. I want
to have a virtual host which passes every request to OpenGropuware.org's
ngobjweb handler *except* for all requests to a specific folder (the
idea is to have a special JavaScript page there which swicthes the
brower's coltrol elements off and opens a new window before passing
control to OgO).

The relevant config section looks as follows:

         <Location />
                 SetHandler      ngobjweb-adaptor
                 SetAppPort      20000
         </Location>
         <Location /ogo>
                 SetHandler      none
         </Location>

However, the "/ogo" location seems to be ignored - calling
my.company.com/ogo or .../ogo/index.html still results in the request
being passed to OgO, i.e. apparently using the first rule.

Any idea how a proper setup should look like?

Tia,
Cheers,

Albrecht

--
LIOS Technology GmbH
Dr. Albrecht Dreß

Phone +49 221 676 2742
Fax   +49 221 676 2069

[users@httpd] How to measure Responsetimes

Posted by Ma...@uniquare.com.
Hi!

I use my apache as Proxy for mod_gzip!

Is there any mod to measure the response times from the Applicationserver
directy in Apache?

nice day
Martin