Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2015/10/29 06:03:49 UTC

Re: MireDot user activation

Good Evening Yves,

I'm contacting you on behalf of the Apache Nutch project management team.
Apache Nutch [0] is a top level open source software project at the Apache
Software Foundation licensed under the Apache License v2.0.
I am writing to request for a license key for our project. I requested one
for the Apache Tika project a while back and we now release kick ass REST
documentation with each release. It would be my intention to do the same
with Apache Nutch if possible.
Thank you in advance for any feedback you have on this one, it is greatly
appreciated.
Lewis John McGibbney
(On behalf of the Apache Nutch Project Management Committee)

[0] http://nutch.apache.org

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 9:56 PM, Yves Vandewoude <su...@miredot.com>
wrote:

> Hi Lewis McGibbney,
>
> A new MireDot account has been created for you.
>
> Click the url below to activate your account and select a password!

http://people.apache.org/~lewismc || @hectorMcSpector ||
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lmcgibbney

      Apache Gora V.P || Apache Nutch PMC || Apache Any23 V.P ||
Apache OODT PMC
           Apache Open Climate Workbench PMC || Apache Tika PMC || Apache TAC
    Apache Usergrid || Apache HTrace (incubating) || Apache CommonsRDF
(incubating)