Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/25 09:39:51 UTC

Re: Did I break bamboo or is bamboo broken?

It has happened before as well. Everything runs nice on the CI machine
for a while, and everything runs perfectly on my local machine, but
for some reason the Struts2PortletTest fails now and then on the CI
machine. Like "java.io.FileNotFoundException: no such file: /tmp/
Jetty_0_0_0_0_0_webapp__test__-111m18/​jsp/​org/​apache/​jsp/
WEB_002dINF/​view/​tokenExampleInput_jsp.class". Are there some
special restrictions or anything with the tmp folder that could
explain this failure? I guess I'll exclude the tests from the build
for now, but I would really like to have them running...

Nils-H

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the input, Mark!

I have tried setting up the tests locally with the maven "target"
folder as the web-app temp directory instead. I assume this will be
independent for the two builds, so it should work. I'll commit the
fixes and see what happens.

Nils-H

Posted by Mark Chaimungkalanont <ma...@atlassian.com>.
Nils,