Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Raj_curious <ra...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/07/09 14:12:27 UTC

How to convert OM Element into object..need help !!

Hi,
    I m not gettin any idea ...how to do it..i m in afix..please help.
    How to convert OM Element into Object ..i m able to do the reverse..bt
nt OM Element to Object.

Thanks in advance..

regards,

raj

Re: How to convert OM Element into object..need help !!

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
I assume you are talking about Data Binding.
Please check the ADB data binding and JibX section in the following URL.
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/toc.html

Regards,

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat.