Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by chad kellerman <ck...@alabanza.com> on 2002/02/06 14:37:37 UTC

SendMailServlet.class

Hello again,

     I finally got Tomcat and Apache running smoothly. ( well almost).  I  was going thru the examples, everyone worked except one.  The mail.  Looking into the problem I noticed that the SendMailServlet.class file was not created in
/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/dist/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/classes/

So I decided to try and create it manually.

Here is what I did:

javac SendMailServlet.java

Here is the output:

SendMailServlet.java:1: error:Cannot find type "javax/mail/Message"

Has anyone seen this?  Has anyone else fixed this?  I am wondering if I missed something in my build.properties file when I compiled tomcat????  Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks again,
Chad