Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Tim Kingsbury <Ti...@sas.com.INVALID> on 2020/07/01 15:28:13 UTC

Pull Request for METAMODEL-1226: Metadata for numeric data types does not include number of digits

Hi Everyone,

Today, I submitted my first pull request for the project.
This update handles a small defect where column metadata that is fetched from a JDBC data source does not include the number of digits that are allowed for a numeric datatype. This fix was needed by my employer which has graciously allowed me to start pushing my fixes back into the open source project.

Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METAMODEL-1226
Pull Request: https://github.com/apache/metamodel/pull/241

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Tim Kingsbury