Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by David Burry <db...@tagnet.org> on 2002/10/13 06:45:47 UTC

apache test suite?

Has anyone worked on an Apache test suite?  You know, like how many things
have a "make test" that runs all sorts of tests... or perhaps a separate
package that runs tests...  I might be interested in starting one but would
rather build upon other's work if some of it has already been done...

Dave

Re: apache test suite?

Posted by David Burry <db...@tagnet.org>.
sorry folks, I knew it would be that easy, I should have looked more closely
at the web site too  ;o)

Dave

Re: apache test suite?

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Sat, 12 Oct 2002, David Burry wrote:

> Has anyone worked on an Apache test suite?  You know, like how many things
> have a "make test" that runs all sorts of tests... or perhaps a separate
> package that runs tests...  I might be interested in starting one but would
> rather build upon other's work if some of it has already been done...

See the httpd-test repository.  :)

Re: apache test suite?

Posted by rb...@apache.org.
look at httpd-test.

Ryan

On Sat, 12 Oct 2002, David Burry wrote:

> Has anyone worked on an Apache test suite?  You know, like how many things
> have a "make test" that runs all sorts of tests... or perhaps a separate
> package that runs tests...  I might be interested in starting one but would
> rather build upon other's work if some of it has already been done...
>
> Dave

550 Jean St
Oakland CA 94610