Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net> on 2018/11/09 15:19:13 UTC

Key bindings for VCS (Git) missing

I exported my Keymap profile from NetBeans 8.2 (Only the KeyBindings), after I imported them into NB 10.0 VC3, I got a message that not all bindings could be found, see the log.

I didn’t have a look into the log but I wanted to test it so I hit Ctrl + Alt + R, Ctrl + Alt + M for Revert Modifications for Git, but Nothing happened. So I checked the Options and I searched for my key, no result and I searched for Revert Modifications and also no result. I search for branch or checkout, Nothing. I switched the profile back to the normal „NetBeans“ one and also no result.

So can someone check it back please whether we still have keybindings for VCS, my case was git but for SVN or mercurial too?

Cheers

Chris