Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2009/02/16 07:19:58 UTC

Re: [CONF] Apache Ivy (Apache Ant subproject) : Ivy Resources (page edited)

This change notification mail was completely useless.

It doesn't say what has changed and even if it did (link to ivyeclipse
was added) it had not included the URL, so you wouldn't know whether
it was linking to a legitimate site.

It doesn't even contain the URL of the page that has been changed,
much less the URL for the actual diff
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/diffpages.action?pageId=95573&originalId=110305

I'm not familiar with Confluence, but is there any way to configure
the notification mails to (1) be text/plain (I assume the original
contained HTML that may have been more useful if it had not been
stripped by our mailing list manager) (2) highlights changes inside
the mail and (3) doesn't swallow URLs?

Stefan