Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Bock <db...@fgm.com> on 2004/10/07 15:39:41 UTC

passing property values to subprojects?

I have a number of subprojects I am invoking via the reactor.  I have a
property defined in the same goal as the reactor, and the property seems
to be set at that time, but the property does not seem to be set when
the subprojects goals are invoked.

Is there a way I can set a property and pass the value down to the goals
of subprojects?

-db

Re: passing property values to subprojects?

Posted by Michael Gaffney <mi...@gmail.com>.
Have you tried something like this (replace actual values with your own)....

<j:set var="maven.test.failure.ignore" scope="parent" value="true"/>

Mike Gaffney

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
I may have missed read your question, could you give us code example?

-D

Posted by David Bock <db...@fgm.com>.

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
David,