Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sy...@swisscom.com on 2003/12/04 14:00:33 UTC

RE : error when using my own transformer

Hi,

Yes, you're right.
The problem is when the method below is called, the uri parameter is empty.

public void startElement(String uri, String name, String raw, Attributes attr)

Do you know where this parameter comes from?

Thanks
Sylvain

Re: RE : error when using my own transformer

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
the uri is the namespace that is attached to the element, if your
element does not use a namespace then this will be empty (or null)