Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bala chandra <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/30 12:49:03 UTC

Comet implimentation

Hi,

  Im wondering if it is possible to implement a Comet using Tomcat6. if so
could somebody point me over the implementation please. any help would be
appreciated.

Thank you,
bala.

Re: Comet implimentation

Posted by balachandra maddina <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andreas,

  Thx for the reply. but im looking towards a hand code solution rather
using an additional framework. i have downloaded the comet example that is
placed in tomcat wiki which uses an Applet as a client. and trying to
understand this better so i can use this with other clients like an Ajax
page.

If anybody had worked on this, could you share your exp please.

Thank you,
bala.

Re: Comet implimentation

Posted by Andreas Prieß <ap...@metaphysis.net>.