Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/06 09:39:59 UTC

Where to place sponsorship link?

Did someone have an idea where to place the link to the sponsorship page?
Did we have to place it in ant home page only, or do we have to place it
also in ivy home page

In ant home page, I think a good place could be:
- a separate menu Sponsorship at the end of the project managment menu
pointing to a new small page with the two required links.
- A separate section in the contributors page.

--
Gilles SCOKART

Re: Where to place sponsorship link?

Posted by Kev Jackson <fo...@gmail.com>.
> +1 this could absorb the Donations link as well.

+1 here

Re: Where to place sponsorship link?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 6 Nov 2007, Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Did someone have an idea where to place the link to the sponsorship
> page?  Did we have to place it in ant home page only, or do we have
> to place it also in ivy home page

Should be on the Ant home page (adding it to Ivy's home page as well
won't hurt, of course).

> In ant home page, I think a good place could be:
> - a separate menu Sponsorship at the end of the project managment
> menu pointing to a new small page with the two required links.

+1 this could absorb the Donations link as well.

Stefan

Re: Where to place sponsorship link?

Posted by Martijn Kruithof <jk...@apache.org>.
Gilles Scokart schreef:
> Did someone have an idea where to place the link to the sponsorship page?
> Did we have to place it in ant home page only, or do we have to place it
> also in ivy home page
>
> In ant home page, I think a good place could be:
> - a separate menu Sponsorship at the end of the project managment menu
> pointing to a new small page with the two required links.
> - A separate section in the contributors page.

I was wondering if it would be both more effective and efficient to
include the required links directly in the menu under a separate header
sponsorship, so without an extra page in between.

Martijn