Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Zhou Kang <zh...@outlook.com> on 2020/01/09 06:27:12 UTC

Re: Kylin support view as lookup table?

Maybe this problem is same with  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-3990
It seems unfixed, we can try to reproduce and fix it.

发件人: 梅秋莹 <32...@qq.com>
答复: "user@kylin.apache.org" <us...@kylin.apache.org>
日期: 2020年1月9日 星期四 下午2:09
收件人: user <us...@kylin.apache.org>
主题: Kylin support view as lookup table?

Dear Kyliners:

        1. Environment: kylin 2.6.3
        2. Question:

        In some articles, I notice that kylin support view as lookup table. In my model  and cube, there is  field “fpdate” and “date” in fact table, and the field "fpdate" and "date" both represnt date.
 So I created a PAYMENT_DATE_DIM as  entity table and a view called BILLING_PERIOD_DIM. These two table structures are identical.
        But when I build the cube, in the "Build Dimension Dictionary" step, kylin returned an error like this "hive view 替代物理表 build cube 时 java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.hadoop.io.LongWritable cannot be cast to org.apache.hadoop.io.Text". How can I solve the problem? If kylin have some usage restriction?

[cid:image001.png@01D5C6F8.D8B55850]
[cid:image002.png@01D5C6F8.D8B55850]