Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jainmcs03 <to...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/01 09:41:25 UTC

Webservice proxy - ActiveMq Deadletter Queue

Team,

My requirement is as follows,

1) Webservice proxy just want to listen the request and put the message into
one(request) queue.
2) From the request queue message has to deliver(auto) to end point.
3) If any case failover(end point unavailable,ect,..) message has to retain
into dead letter queue.
4) Once end point is up message has to move(manual) from dead letter queue
to request queue.

Please guide me on this requirement or if you share me any clue also
greatful..

Regards
Jayendran