Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2007/05/20 04:20:43 UTC

Running findbugs on uimaj-core - Class FSInfo appears to be unused by any code?

The class FSInfo in uimaj-core: org.apache.uima.cas.impl.FSInfo appears
to be completely unused, there
are no references to it that I can find.

Ok to remove it?

-Marshall

Re: Running findbugs on uimaj-core - Class FSInfo appears to be unused by any code?

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
Marshall Schor wrote:
> The class FSInfo in uimaj-core: org.apache.uima.cas.impl.FSInfo appears
> to be completely unused, there
> are no references to it that I can find.
>
> Ok to remove it?
>
> -Marshall

Looks like a left-over from some experiments way back.  Please remove.  Thanks.

--Thilo