Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Dhruba Borthakur <dh...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/18 18:57:17 UTC

Welcome Joydeep and Raghu as committers to the Hive project

Hi Raghu and Joydeep,

The Hadoop PMC has voted to make you committers for the Hive subproject.
Please fill up the Apache ICLA and fax it to the number listed in the form.

Thanks,
dhruba

ICLA: http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Re: Welcome Joydeep and Raghu as committers to the Hive project

Posted by Johan Oskarsson <jo...@oskarsson.nu>.
Congrats guys!

Posted by Jeff Hammerbacher <ha...@cloudera.com>.