Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2014/01/26 10:41:55 UTC

Patch from r1554051 reverted

A massive commit from Herbert from a couple days ago
http://svn.apache.org/r1560747
overrides (reverts) a short configure.in patch I had applied on 29 December:
http://svn.apache.org/r1554051

I assume this was not intentional (simply, the small patch was probably
invisible in the large commit set), so I'm going to apply it again. But
first I'd like to check that it was not reverted for other reasons. Just
let me know.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Patch from r1554051 reverted

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.
On 01/26/2014 10:41 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> A massive commit from Herbert from a couple days ago
> http://svn.apache.org/r1560747
> overrides (reverts) a short configure.in patch I had applied on 29
> December:
> http://svn.apache.org/r1554051
>
> I assume this was not intentional (simply, the small patch was probably
> invisible in the large commit set), so I'm going to apply it again.

+1, sorry about that.

> But first I'd like to check that it was not reverted for other reasons. Just
> let me know.

The accident happened when a merge conflict was wrongly resolved.

Thanks for finding the problem.

Herbert