Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2010/09/07 15:55:11 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.4

Hi,

We solved 4 issues in this release (the bugs have been introduced with
the 1.2.2 release):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12314786

The release passes the OSGi CT.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-044/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 044 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

[VOTE RESULT] Release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.4

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
The vote to release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.4 passed successfully
with six +1 votes from Carsten Ziegeler, Felix Meschberger, Richard S.
Hall, Rob Walker, Karl Pauls, and Clement Escoffier.

No other votes have been cast.

I'll upload the artifacts now.

Thanks for voting

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.4

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1 Approve the release

Carsten

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards
Felix

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix EventAdmin 1.2.4

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
> PS: I agree with Richard, having a changelog would be great
Yepp, makes sense - I'll add a changelog to the event admin so we'll
have one for the next release :)

Carsten

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Regards,

Clement

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
  +1

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
  +1

We really should be including a doc/changelog.txt file in all of our
releases.

-> richard