Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2012/04/19 19:12:08 UTC

[Migration] Mailing list, next steps

Hi folks,

So we've officially begun the migration starting with the mailing
lists. On the mailing list front our proposed timeline is:

18 April - Announce availability of new mailing lists [1]
19 April - Set the mailing lists page to point to the new mailing lists [2]
20 April - Require moderator permission before new subscriptions to
sf.net lists are permitted
25 April - Reminder email on sf.net lists
2 May - Reminder email on sf.net lists
9 May - Reminder email on sf.net lists
16 May - Reminder email on sf.net lists
18 May - sf.net lists become moderated for posting, effectively
shuttering them. .

Obviously we've done the steps for 18 and 19 April already.
If you have comments or suggestions on this schedule (or want to take
over one or more of these steps, please step up and do so.)

What's the next priority? git repo? something else?
What do we need to do to make that happen?

--David

[1] http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=4F8F23DD.9060502%40citrix.com&forum_name=cloudstack-announce