Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/26 12:39:50 UTC

import version range for javax.servlet in camel-servlet et al

Hi,
I noticed this a while ago but forgot to bring it up or ask.

Currently, the import version range of javax.servlet is not explicitly
given in camel-servlet's pom and as a result, camel-servlet is
importing javax.servlet with range "[2.6,3)".

Could we set the range explicitly to something like "[2.6, 4)" in pom
so that we can allow 3.0 out of the box?

thanks.
regards, aki

Re: import version range for javax.servlet in camel-servlet et al

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,
thanks for your feedback.
In the affected environment that I have is based on gemini-web and
tomcat, where only the servlet 3.0 version is exported. So,
camel-servlet doesn't get activated out of the box. Simply changing
the import range will make it wired and also functional. So, I'll be
adding the range.

regards, aki

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.

--