Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jyotsna Varma <jy...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/06/04 12:48:27 UTC

wsdl

Hi,
&nbsp;
I am new to the web services and so as to axis. Please help me.
I have to show something this week. I have been working to sort this out since last 4 days.
I am sorry to say this.
&nbsp;
I have an existing web application. To use axis in existing application,
I have done :
1.copy all jars from axis.lib directory
2.copy axis's web.xml servlet params and mapping to&nbsp;to my web.xml
&nbsp;
I have got a wsdl url from an external application (to be integrated with my application)
Now what should I do to use this wsdl to access the external application ?
Please kind enough to me.
&nbsp;
Many Thanks,
&nbsp;
&nbsp;

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.

RE: wsdl

Posted by Jyotsna Varma <jy...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Thank you. I run wsdl2java in Axis2 1.3 version. But I am getting error :-
&nbsp;
Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at /html): faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: Expected element '{http://schemas
.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}definitions'.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.checkElementName(Unknown Source)
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(Unknown Source)
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.readInTheWSDLFile(CodeGenerationEngine.java:286)
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.&lt;init&gt;(CodeGenerationEngine.java:105)
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ... 2 more

I don't understand whats the cause of this error ? Is something missing in wsdl document?

Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:37:09 +0000
From: jyotsnasuraj@yahoo.co.uk
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Thanks Paul. I am downloading it. But I am not sure whether the external system accepts axis2. I will try. External system's documentation tells that it works with Axis 1.3. But it is an old documant. They must have updated it. Let me come back.

Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:37:09 +0000
From: jyotsnasuraj@yahoo.co.uk
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

<jy...@yahoo.co.uk>

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.

A Smarter Email.
Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger. Add now.

RE: wsdl2java - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Posted by Jyotsna Varma <jy...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Thanks Sanjay for the reply. I hope this won't affect any other application running ...

Posted by Sanjay Vivek <Sa...@newcastle.ac.uk>.
You could try cranking up the JVM heap size. For example, set initial
heap size to 128M and max heap size to 256M as shown below:

java -Xms128m -Xms256m

Regards
Sanjay

________________________________

	--
	Paul Fremantle
	Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2

	blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
	paul@wso2.com

________________________________

	Sent from Yahoo! Mail
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailuk/taglines/isp/control/*http://us.rd.yahoo.
com/evt=52418/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html> .
	A Smarter Email.

Re: wsdl2java - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Posted by Jyotsna Varma <jy...@yahoo.co.uk>.
I am using axis2 1.3 version with java-1.5 and tomcat-5.5.17
Please help me.

Re: wsdl

Posted by Jyotsna Varma <jy...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Thanks Paul. Now I think I am able to build stub classes.
Thank you very much for your help.

Re: wsdl

Posted by Jyotsna Varma <jy...@yahoo.co.uk>.

Re: wsdl

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: wsdl

Posted by Jyotsna Varma <jy...@yahoo.co.uk>.
I am using netbeans with ant to build the web application.

From: Paul Fremantle &lt;pzfreo@gmail.com&gt;
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org, jyotsnasuraj@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Wednesday, 4 June, 2008, 4:23 PM

You need to run