Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Walid Aljoby <wa...@yahoo.com> on 2016/10/16 22:24:30 UTC

Tasks Addressing

Hi everyone,
Anybody please can help/guide about tasks addressing the in Storm? For example:When a tuple is received by specific worker process, it extracts the destination task id to determine to which destination executor thread should forward the tuple?So I can not realize where the worker process can find the task id, associated with received tuple? Is it embedded inside network packets?
If there is any link that gives more information, please inform me.
Thank you and Regards,--WA