Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> on 2019/11/12 20:17:58 UTC

Transfer/retirement of BatchEE

Hi,

There was talk of the BatchEE incubating project being transferred here, I can see that that was started back in June but was never completed. The BatchEE project has failed to report to the IPMC for a number of months and seems to have very little activity and is currently on the path for retirement from the Incubator. Is anyone here willing to complete the transfers process or should the project be retired?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Transfer/retirement of BatchEE

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Indeed, +1 for transferring to / graduating under Apache Geronimo!

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Oki,

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,
Do you have a link on these actions handy?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Agree, just mention my "small" concern ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Transfer/retirement of BatchEE

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Transfer/retirement of BatchEE

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Yep, we are still around.

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

Think it can be retired from incubator now.
What would remain for a clean transfer?
Can have a look next week if it helps.

Romain