Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/25 03:13:42 UTC

Issues in 2.x with Patches for review

Hi All,
I made the step to bump all issues without a patch for review up from 2.2
to 2.3 in preparation for reviewing and final 2.2 development drive!
We currently have a whopping 45 issues for 2.2 which have patches attached
for review [0].
Sebastian made a very helpful list of 'ripened' tickets for 1.7 which
require review.
Thanks
Lewis

[0] *http://s.apache.org/Wa1*
[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40nutch.apache.org/msg10736.html
--
*Lewis*

Re: Issues in 2.x with Patches for review

Posted by Tejas Patil <te...@gmail.com>.
I have been looking at open jiras in past few weeks and getting a couple of
them to trunk.
What are the estimated/planned dates for new releases ?

Thanks,
Tejas Patil