Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by victor panizza <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/13 15:32:06 UTC

Remove Hibernate from SVN??

Hello All,

Just a little question.

There is any proposal to remove Hibernate's project from the sub version???

Regards,
Victor Panizza

Re: Remove Hibernate from SVN??

Posted by victor panizza <vi...@gmail.com>.
We mostly use hibernate, but the change to OpenJPA does not bother us,
becose we use ODE as a black box. On the other hand, kept under control
ODE's persistence layer knowledge is pretty convenient (we really know what
is going on)  ;-).

Regards,
Victor Panizza

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.