Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/06 05:17:29 UTC

setup with eclipse

Any pointers on how to setup openejb project in eclipse?

--
Karan Malhi

Re: setup with eclipse

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Jan 6, 2007, at 1:28 PM, Karan Malhi wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> I was able to set it up with eclipse.  Is there a place where I
> could find
> the coding conventions and the wiki?

Nothing in the wiki, but bascially:

java: 4 spaces (no tabs), camel case variables/classes, braces on
same line, long lines (doesn't need to wrap at 80), no * imports.
xml: 2 spaces (no tabs)

-David

Re: setup with eclipse

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.