Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org> on 2019/10/29 20:29:02 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Joining the Mifos mailing list

Hi Clifford,

Nice meeting you here as well. Please also join the Apache Fineract Dev
list by sending a blank message to:  dev-subscribe@fineract.apache.org  and
then you can send your emails to the list via @Dev <de...@fineract.apache.org>

Each time, write both the mifos and fineract dev list as the two
communities are related.

Posted by Clifford Ten <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hello Awasum

I already joined the Apache Fineract Dev list. And from now I will always
write to both the mifos and fineract dev list.

Thanks