Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by elmerfudd <na...@012.net.il> on 2014/01/06 12:51:43 UTC

monitoring solr system

hi,
we have a cluster consisting of 6 servers. 3 leaders and 3 replicas.
The system must be alive and working 24X7. We would like to monitor the
system for any troubles or problems that may occur and will demand our
immediate support.
Currently we are monitoring the  servers, the zookeeper and the jetty
processes, and query keep-alive.

Are there any other monitoring you would recommend us?
Are there any important log messages  we should pay attention to?

Thanks

Re: monitoring solr system

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi;