Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ankur bajaj <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/08 15:18:13 UTC

Any Possibilty of accessing Websphere deployed EJB bean using the tomcat server

Hi Everyone

There is a Websphere server with an ear containing EJB bean deployed on it.
Is there a possibility to instantiate that bean and access the data using a
local tomcat server?

Regards
Ankur Bajaj
http://ankur-bajaj.blogspot.com

Re: Any Possibilty of accessing Websphere deployed EJB bean using the tomcat server

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.