Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/04 22:09:46 UTC

update examples?

Hey, could someone pls update the examples on wicketstuff? The locale
switch for the forminput example doesn't work there, while that was
fixed quite some time ago.

Would be nice if the web app would automatically be updated, e.g.
nightly or weekly.

Eelco

Re: update examples?

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
On 9/5/07, Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> his fingers hurt from typing the book all day :(

Well said :) Btw, I didn't know I had the creds. Don't even know what
my login would be and how that machine is organized.

Eelco

Re: update examples?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
his fingers hurt from typing the book all day :(

-igor

Re: update examples?

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
done.