Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by br...@kanka.de on 2010/12/07 22:41:35 UTC

[users@httpd] Hacked / Re: [users@httpd] Alias-ed directory appears on multiple virtual hosts

Ho,

On 07.12.2010 20:33, Eric Covener wrote:
> Apache uses the first virtual host in each set of NameVirtualHost's as
> a default/catch-all after IP-based vhosting ...

Now I understand, thanks for your patience in explaining it.

What I did now is add a dummy-domain on top of my SSL config:

## SSL ##
NameVirtualHost 1.2.3.4:443
<VirtualHost 1.2.3.4:443>
	DocumentRoot    /var/www/
	ServerName      www.catch-dummy.xx
	SSLEngine on
	SSLProtocol all -SSLv2
	SSLCertificateFile      ...
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 1.2.3.4:443>
         ServerName www.onesite.com
         ServerAlias onesite.com *.onesite.com
         DocumentRoot /var/www/
# pgAdmin
Alias /phppgadmin /usr/share/phppgadmin/
<Directory /usr/share/phppgadmin/>
         DirectoryIndex index.php
         Options +FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>
## end

This works, albeit looks more like a hack than a solution...

/ Bernd