Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2005/10/29 21:20:08 UTC

Can we have an IRC Bot mail the chat logs: was Weekly confrence call - thoughts

Hi All,

As tangent on the Weekly conference call thought, I was thinking it
might be nice if we had a IRC bot that would mail the dev list with
periodic log of the IRC conversations.  That way folks on the mailing
list could stay up to date with any conversations on IRC.  Do you
folks think this would be a nice feature to have?  I think it would
certainly make it more OK to have the IRC conversations that are
already taking place.  :)

Regards,
Hiram

Re: Can we have an IRC Bot mail the chat logs: was Weekly confrence call - thoughts

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
I think that this is a great idea.  May I suggest a refinement?  There
is general noise on #geronimo, e.g. who lost their pants the night
before last.  Would it be a good idea to have a more technical channel
that would get emailed out on a regular basis?

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Cool,