Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by shahed <sh...@enoor.com> on 2000/08/03 17:26:43 UTC

xerces verson

Which version of xerces.jar do i need ?

I have a version, but I get the following error when the deploy.jsp
page tries to compile

No variable NS_URI_BML_ENC defined in class org.apache.soap.Constants.
       org.apache.soap.Constants.NS_URI_BML_ENC};

Regards
Shahed

RE: xerces verson

Posted by "Steven J. McDowall" <sj...@aptest.com>.
For xml-soap 2.0 (or 1.1.2 for that matter) you should use xerces-1-1-2
although I hear that xerces-1-1-3 works as well (I haven't tested it
though)..

Although, I am not sure the error is from xerces.. Hmm

-Steve

RE: xerces verson