Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Todor Dimitrov <to...@stud.uni-due.de> on 2014/10/24 18:50:32 UTC

Decode client behaviours in HtmlGroupRendererBase

Hi,

I’m trying to attach an Ajax listener to a panel group:

<h:panelGroup layout=“block”>
	<f:ajax event=“dblclick” render=“…” listener=“#{…}” />
</h:panelGroup>

The listener is not being called although an Ajax request is processed and the components specified under the “render” attribute are correctly replaced. I’ve noticed that the decode-Method in HtmlGroupRendererBase is not implemented and thus the client behaviours are not decoded. Panel grids, on the other, decode the behaviours and everything works as expected.

Is there a particular reason why the decode method has been omitted inside HtmlGroupRendererBase?

Thanks in advance,
Todor

Re: Decode client behaviours in HtmlGroupRendererBase

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Ouch. It seems we forgot to fix that part on:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3920

I reopened and solved it properly, so the fix will be in 2.2.6. Thanks a
lot for report it.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe