Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kosit Krepanich <Ko...@datamat.co.th> on 2002/12/26 04:35:10 UTC

i have problem about rmi with tomcat4.1.12-LE-jdk14

Hi. i have problem.

Why i use RMI in servlet code and run in tomcat4.1.12-LE-jdk14.

it can get object but when it use that object its error :

  java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested
exception is: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: Files/Apache

please help me. how to use RMI With Tomcat please...

thank you.

Re: i have problem about rmi with tomcat4.1.12-LE-jdk14

Posted by Jared Walker <jw...@clickfind.com>.
Looks to me like you're using this on a windows machine. The space in
the file name is giving RMI a hard time. Move your tomcat installation
to a location that doesn't have a space (i.e. C:\tomcat). This should
fix your problem.

later,
-Jared