Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Kobler-Morris, Sven" <sv...@sap.com> on 2014/07/09 17:01:41 UTC

[DISCUSS] OData 4.0 Client for "Java Script" -> making the first release

Hi,

after the initial commit of the datajs library to Apache and additional work to adopt it to OData-V4 we think it is time to start a discussion about the first release of the new library.

The current code is available via https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=olingo-odata4-js.git

However there are some things be done, e.g.

- naming of the new dataJS library  (e.g. "Apache Olingo Javascript library" as suggested by Bing)

- finalize features required for the release

- Apache compliance

- Documentation

- ???

What do you think?

regards,

Sven

Re: [DISCUSS] OData 4.0 Client for "Java Script" -> making the first release

Posted by Vikram Pancholi <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
  Out of curiosity is there a conscious effort to maintain code base
release names in sync with the OData spec version. If so how would that be
maintained

Regards,
Vikram

Posted by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com>.