Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/03 07:13:11 UTC

Re: Synapse 1.2 beta1

Hi all,

I guess there is no issue with keeping the AMQP transport with the release
as an experimental transport but we can remove the Qpid jars at the
distribution build time so that one needs to copy the relevant jars in to
the lib folder to get it working.

Hope this is OK. I am going to remove the Qpid jars from the distribution
for the 1.2 release.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--