Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Preston Carman <pr...@apache.org> on 2015/09/10 19:11:34 UTC

Indexing Status

Hi Steven,

What is the status of the indexing code merge? Also, could you describe the
set up? As I understand it, a new expression (such as "create-index")
imports a collection of XML documents into the index. The index has key
value pairs based on the full path (key) to a element node (value) for each
XML document. Is this correct? How are the key and value stored? Are these
strings or XDM instances? Once the index is created, you can use a new
collection function based on the index (such as "collection-using-index").
Please fill in the gaps.

Aloha,
Preston

Re: Indexing Status

Posted by Steven Jacobs <sj...@ucr.edu>.
Fixed! Something about my setup was making the vxq script decide to choose
a new JAVA_HOME, which was pointing to 1.6

Steven

Re: Indexing Status

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.

Re: Indexing Status