Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by RB...@intersoft.de on 2003/05/28 10:51:03 UTC

binary repository.xml

Hi,
I´d like to create a binary form of my repository.xml to increase speed at
any Ideas?

Thanks in advance for any comment.
cheers,

Ralf

Re: binary repository.xml

Posted by Raymond Barlow <rb...@raymanoz.com>.
Hi Ralf

I wouldn't think that this would increase speed all that much, if any at
all, because you are going to have to convert from binary to text
internally for the XML parsers to be able to read the file. I'd think
that it would ultimately make it slower. Maybe I'm wrong? :-\

Also, I think if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

-Raymond Barlow