Posted to user@spark.apache.org by HARSH TAKKAR <ta...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/07 12:30:06 UTC

Does Random Forest in spark ML supports multi label classification in scala

Hi

Does Random Forest in spark Ml supports multi label classification in scala
?

I found out, sklearn provides sklearn.ensemble.RandomForestClassifier in
python, do we have the similar functionality in scala ?

Re: Does Random Forest in spark ML supports multi label classification in scala

Posted by Dave Moyers <da...@icloud.com>.
Yes, see https://dzone.com/articles/predictive-analytics-with-spark-ml

Although the example uses two labels, the same approach supports multiple labels.

Sent from my iPad