Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Mark Grover <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/06 19:21:23 UTC

Presentation templates for ApacheCon NA 2013

Hi,
I was looking to see if there are any presentation templates available for
ApacheCon NA 2013.

I found some graphics at http://holdenweb.com/acna13gfx/ but no
presentation templates. I also found a similar thread for ApacheCon Europe
with some templates (
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-apachecon-discuss/201210.mbox/%3C506BCC23.6070009@nanthrax.net%3E)
but nothing for ApacheCon NA 2013.

Any pointers or templates would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
Mark

Re: Presentation templates for ApacheCon NA 2013

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@projktr.in>.
Just need one more day ,i am working on it!!

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@projktr.in>.

Posted by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>.
Next time we'll try and confirm the aspect ratio of the displays in advance.

On Mar 5, 2013, at 12:31 PM, Saransh Sharma wrote:

> NO Probs
>

> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 1:55 AM, William A. Rowe Jr. <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 19:48:17 +0530
> Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in> wrote:
>
> > Hi Again Last one was not good so this was something we came up
> > with !!
> >
> > http://templates.services.openoffice.org/en/node/9306
>
> Thank you for putting this together.
>
> It appears that the slides were in 4:3 aspect ratio.  The projectors
> we used appeared to be 16:9.  Just something to consider the next time
> around if we can coordinate with the organizers/venue.
>

> --
> Best Regards
>
> Saransh Sharma
>

> Upscale Consultancy PVT LTD.
>
> Disclaimer:

> This email was sent from within the Upscale Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd. The contents of this email, including the attachments, are LEGALLY PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If you receive it in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and then permanently delete it from your system.The unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email, including the attachments, is strictly forbidden. Thank you.Please note that neither Upscale Group nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and attachments (if any).

Steve Holden steve@holdenweb.com +1 571 484 6266              @holdenweb

Next event:    ApacheCon NA 2013: Feb 26-28     http://na.apachecon.com/
Community events: Barcamp Feb 24  Hackathon Feb 25   Development Mar 1/2

Re: Presentation templates for ApacheCon NA 2013

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.
NO Probs

Posted by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Thx. I must have missed it.

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Thx. I must have missed it.

Posted by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>.
Jim:

Posted by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>.
Jim:

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.
I have something to upload today

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Xin,
  I just try the template, and looks very good! Thanks very much!

Saransh,
  Also looking forward your template!

- Shenfeng (Simon)

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@projktr.in>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Xin Li <lx...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Best regards,
Xin Li   李欣

Re: Presentation templates for ApacheCon NA 2013

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@projktr.in>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Saransh,

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Saransh,

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.

Posted by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>.
Shenfeng:

Posted by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>.
Shenfeng:

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
I talked to Xin Li, who was the template designer of 2012 ApacheCon EU. She
kindly agreed to think about the template. But the problem is that next
week is Chinese Spring Festival Holidays, and Xin may not able to work on
it till Feb 16. Considering that we don't have much time left, I'd like to
call for more UX volunteers to work together on the template design.
If any one have interest in the template design, you can refer to the Apach
OpenOffice template site here <http://templates.openoffice.org> . And you
can find the template used for 2012 ApacheCon EU
here<http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8865>.

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>.