Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/01 03:04:19 UTC

Re: [compress] Closing in on 1.9 Release

On 31 August 2014 20:28, Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> it's only four issues we've closed since the 1.8.1 release but I
> consider COMPRESS-286 pretty serious - it looks as if reading 7z
> archives using LZMA (not LZMA2) was in trouble.
>
> One thing that bothers me is COMPRESS-284 as I simply cannot reproduce
> it - and don't see the bug by reading the code, if it exists.  Unless
> anybody finds a way to trigger the problem in a proper testcase I'm
> willing to leave it open.

Looks to me like it is most likely an application bug.
I would be inclined to close it as cannot reproduce.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I do understand that!

As long as it is on your radar with a landing site in mind, we are good ;-)

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [compress] Closing in on 1.9 Release

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Still closing in on 1.9 ;-)