Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shaun Clayton <kl...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/19 09:32:05 UTC

Fwd: Policy Sample 1 error while trying to display WSDL -> DataRetrievalException: Failed to load from file, META-INF/ServiceData.xml

 Hi,

I ran the policy sample 1 found on rampart 1.4 distribution, and an
exception occurs while trying to display WSDL.
Can somebody please guide me what this error means?

Follows are steps to reproduce the error:
1. run the server: ant service.01
2. from internet explorer, open:
http://localhost:9090/axis2/services/sample01?wsdl

Note: I ran the sample using JDK 1.4

I attached the
server.log produced by the SimpleHTTPServer
response.txt from the server.

Thanks,

Shaun Clayton

WS Reliable messaging

Posted by "Dwiputera Aries Fajar (CI/AFR-SG)" <ar...@sg.bosch.com>.
Hi,

We want to implement some services based on AXIS2 stack. However, it is required that we use and utilize the WS-Reliable Messaging.
I have read that AXIS2 has Sandesha2 as its module.
However, many of our infrastructure is build on top of CXF stack. And CXF also supports WS-Reliable Messaging.
And from the documentation i found in the net, WS-Rel* is a standard.

My question is:
I have 2 services, Service A on top of AXIS2 and Service B on top of CXF. Will it possible for these 2 services to perform WS-Reliable Messaging?

Thanks,
Aries

Re: Policy Sample 1 error while trying to display WSDL -> DataRetrievalException: Failed to load from file, META-INF/ServiceData.xml

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
   This is because of the commented out HttpsToken element. This issue [1]
is now fixed in the trunk. But it is advised not to comment out this if you
want to implement this scenario as sending plain text passwords over
unprotected transport is not a good idea. How to do this scenarios over SSL
is described here [2].

thanks,
nandana

[1] - http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART-176
[2] - http://www.wso2.org/library/3190

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Shaun Clayton <kl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I ran the policy sample 1 found on rampart 1.4 distribution, and an
> exception occurs while trying to display WSDL.
> Can somebody please guide me what this error means?
>
> Follows are steps to reproduce the error:
> 1. run the server: ant service.01
> 2. from internet explorer, open:
> http://localhost:9090/axis2/services/sample01?wsdl
>
> Note: I ran the sample using JDK 1.4
>
> I attached the
> server.log produced by the SimpleHTTPServer
> response.txt from the server.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Shaun Clayton

Nandana Mihindukulasooriya